22 Dec Top Ten Reasons to Buy Your Loved One a Gift Certificate at The Dragontree for the Holidays
- They won’t be able to guess what it is by shaking it.
- It’s a healthier alternative to a bottle of whiskey for relaxation.
- Every time you call them to ask if they’ve made an appointment yet, they get a little reminder of how much you rock.
- It’s totally Paleo.
- Treatments at The Dragontree are a “gateway drug” to lots of other kinds of self-care.
- The recipient will like it more than any of their other presents, and therefore, they’ll like you more, too.
- It’s pretty much the opposite of shopping at a big box store (plus, not a single Dragontree patron or employee was maimed on Black Friday).
- For the person who would otherwise never do this for themselves, this could be the beginning of a new lifestyle.
- We promise we’ll take such good care of them, they’ll never want to leave (note: they must actually leave when we close the spa).
- The world needs more peace and less plastic.
And 5 bonus reasons:
- Gift certificates can be used for products and services at our spas, and for online purchases of our Rituals for Living Dreambook, courses, or Apothecary products.
- When you buy a gift certificate for $100 or more in one of our spas, you’ll get a gift of one of our lotions (regularly priced $16.99).
- Online gift certificates are delivered automagically – so you still have plenty of time to get it ready for your recipient.
- If the recipient uses their gift certificate to buy products online, domestic shipping is only $1.
- When you give a gift certificate for an experience of relaxation and peace, it creates a positive ripple effect in the world.