Dr. Peter Borten, DAOM, acupuncturist and herbal alchemist has a mission to transform the chronic pain crisis and help the world find lasting pain relief. Borten has studied the psychological and spiritual origins of illness and pain, holds a doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is the developer of The Dragontree’s ‘Muscle Melt’ line of products which have been huge sellers for the past decade.
In a timely interview he can discuss:
• Ways to understand pain – both ancient and modern – that help us to deal with it more effectively.
• The overlap between emotional pain and physical pain.
• The key to management of chronic pain that won’t go away – multidisciplinary approaches.
• Mind-body approaches for diminishing pain.
• Do-it-yourself acupressure techniques based on the balancing effects of acupuncture meridians.